Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tattoo recommendations

I have a friend who is a month away from getting a Korean-language tattoo on her knee. It will be a huge fuck-you to all the Chinese/Japanese script tattoos out there that are indecipherable to their owners since she'll be able to read it and all. Her idea: "I kneel before no one." She wanted to know if I could think of anything better. Hell, if you think of something decent enough, I'll consider getting one myself, but only in a circle around my o-ring.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about "The Queen Bee's Knees"? Imagine it in Korean.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Toppatwo said...

If you're going for an O-ring tattoo, make it like a Pez dispenser!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is worth looking at. http://hanzismatter.com/

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home